Repeat Dots and Staff Size in 2.15.41

From: David Stocker
Subject: Repeat Dots and Staff Size in 2.15.41
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:31:24 -0400

I've discovered a strange behavior in 2.15.41 when I alter the size of the staff space in the \layout block.

I've played around with the different settings and overrides I have in the layout block and the layout-set-staff-size and StaffSymbol #'thickness settings seem to be blameless. StaffSymbol #'staff-space is definitely the culprit.

The behavior doesn't occur when I compile the same score with 2.14

Have a look at the attached files.

Thanks,

David