Re: Regression test rater

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regression test rater
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:45:02 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchol" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "LilyPond User Group" <address@hidden>; "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 5:09 PM

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
First of all, thanks to those who have spent time and energy rating the
regression test at http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/regtests/ - we're very
close to having a rating for all the tests.
[...]

"LilyPond Regression Test Rater
Well - believe it or not, either you've reviewed ALL the LilyPond
regtests, in which case thanks and please take a well earned rest, or
other reviewers have given us good enough coverage already."

wow!  Kudos!
:)
Janek

Don't get too excited. It's a bug - it looks like every regtest has received a single rating, but we're going for 4 per regtest, to get a good average. I'll fix it tomorrow....

--
Phil Holmes