Re: playing instructions cause page numbers on wrong places

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: playing instructions cause page numbers on wrong places
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:21:12 -0700

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:15:02 +0200
Stefan Thomas <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear community,
> the very nice code, I've copied in the attached file "anweisungen.ly"
> does some things I don't like but I don't know how to change it:
> the page-numbers are at the bottom, not at the head off the page.
> The copyright is not printed.

In "anweisungen.ly" the page numbers are written in a section called
footer - that means the bottom of the page. You will need to change
that to header somehow, if you want them at the top.

The word "copyright" does not seem to appear anywhere in the file
"anweisungen.ly" - is it supposed to be added in separately?

Read through the anweisungen file in a more "literal" "logical" kind of
way, and you will probably see why things are not quite going the way
you meant them to. There is no magic in there. :)

--
David