Re: lyrics in cadenza

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: lyrics in cadenza
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:07:22 +0200

Thomas,

this solves the problem. Chaning the order of cadenzaOff and melismaEnd removed the misinterpretion of the lyrics. The cadenzaOff must be placed one measure for the next bar. Setting a manual bar is just smart although unexpected (*). Another advantage I see is that the lyrics don't need to be tweaked.

Thanks
Helge

(*) "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" ,-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Thomas Morley