Re: tunefl and other web services

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: tunefl and other web services
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:10:57 -0400

all in fun ;) No offence intended, none taken. ;)

M.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Mike Blackstock <address@hidden> wrote:
I seem to be relishing in your bluntness - cute - so let me return the favor. The women is a top Toronto model with her own agency; I'll take her tastes over yours, thanks. What your taste in women is - and who knows what*that* is, I shudder to contemplate it  - doesn't concern me; ditto with Debian. Stick to judgments about music engraving.

M.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Mike Blackstock <address@hidden> writes:

> Samantha sings too.
>

> Seriously though, the idea was to have the model be a personification
> of Aquinas' definition, and tie in 'beauty' of that sort with the
> beauty of Lilypond. I think it works,

Nope.  To pull this off even remotely, you need something suitable to
pass off as an image of a unblemished goddess, and those don't run
around in bikinis and wear this kind of blacked-eye makeup.

You won't even start to get close without a photographer, and by that I
don't mean a person with a camera.

--
David Kastrup