Re: Announcement: A Lilypond 'cloud' website

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Announcement: A Lilypond 'cloud' website
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:05:55 +0200

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the announcement!
Before I try it out, a couple of questions:

The login is via Facebook account - if I don't have one and create an account on your website, will I in fact create a Facebook account?
Where is the data stored and who has access to it?
Will the use of this IDE become a pay service eventually (storage cost etc)?

Thank you!
Robert