Re: DrumStaff in percussion-style

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: DrumStaff in percussion-style
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:09:48 +0200

2012/7/21 Ole Schmidt <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I want a DrumStaff in "percussion-style" to show some rhythms...
> The manual says:
>
> "There are also other layout possibilities. To use these, set the property
> drumStyleTable in context DrumVoice. The following variables have been
> predefined:..."
>
> How can I do that?

Perhaps I don't understand, why not simply copy the
percussion-style-example and paste in your music ?

> What I have so far (also the  removal of the Time Sig does not work, why?)

Use the DrumStaff-context.

> thanks for help
>
> ole
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> \version "2.14.2"
>
> \language "nederlands"

mus = \drummode { tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4
tri2 tri4. }

\score {
        \new DrumStaff \with{
          \remove Bar_engraver
          drumStyleTable = #percussion-style
          \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
%          \override Stem #'transparent = ##t
%          \override Flag #'transparent = ##t
%          \override Stem #'Y-extent = ##f
        }
        \mus
        \layout {
               \context {