About Vertical Spacing

From: developer
Subject: About Vertical Spacing
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:35:52 +0800

Hello,
I am a lilypond user, lilypond is a very good software that help me show scores. In recently, I want to develop something based on lilypond. That is a program play a music and showing a scrolled score. I plan to put the pdf(lilypond created) as a background and put a cursor on the playing note. In the Spacing Chapter of the mumal, I find the horizontal rule of spacing and now I can estimate space between two notes. But in vertical, I don't know how to estimate to space between to score.

Could you help me?  Thanks.