Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 116, Issue 62

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 116, Issue 62
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 05:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

David Kastrup,

Thank you for the link.  I only knew English and Chinese, no German; but I manage to copy the namer.  It works.  I am a cobol programmer and not able to adapt this "namer" to print number-pitch.   Appreciate if you can help modify it to print number-pitch.

The "namer" is much better than manually attach finger number as suggested from Wim van Dommelen. e.g.   c8-1 b4-7 a4-6 e'8-3 c''4.-1 b'4-7   etc.   For a simple and short score this is fine, but for 120 bars score is a chore.

Blessing in+,
Ming