Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:13:08 +0100

On 20/07/12 21:40, David Kastrup wrote:
A number of core LilyPond contributors have agreed to come. Apart from
myself, Graham, Mike, possibly John, Valentin (?), Janek, Marc, Thomas
Morley will be present. Depending on their travel dates, I will try to
arrange workshops and discussion groups for particular topics. It is
likely that we will have more basic programming tutorials and exchanges
at the weekend to accommodate weekend travellers. We definitely should
get several people able to roll releases, and more able to run the
regression tests on issues.

Just a suggestion, but given the recent news regarding Sibelius (cf. discussion on User list), why not drop a line to a couple of the main MuseScore developers and as them if they'd like to come along?

It would be a nice outreach gesture and might lead to some productive
discussions.