Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:22:47 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodolfo Zitellini" <address@hidden> To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:02 PM

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Rodolfo Zitellini <address@hidden> writes:
I think I could come more or less from the 24th to the 27th, do you
have already planned some of the activities? I really look forward in
learning more about Lily's internals, ad I would be glad if I could
help with debugging the build scripts (which scripting language do you
use?) - also I will be glad to discuss my experience in using lilypond
in a "musicological" friendly way.
ciao
Rodolfo

Build is mainly done with make. There are also a number of python scripts thrown in.

--
Phil Holmes