New issue of The LilyPond Report!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: New issue of The LilyPond Report!
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:36:53 +0000

Greetings everybody,

Whilst you’re (hopefully) enjoying a nice summer, the LilyPond Report
is back, with an installment full of important questions as well as
ridiculously shallow factoids. On the plus side, you will learn quite
a lot about Scheme integration in LilyPond and some brand-new niceties
that David Kastrup has recently added to our feature set. Also
featured in this installment: how to take black-and-white pictures
without intending to, what is the silliest possible name for a
software project, and what future is there for fancy night clubs. (I
did say "shallow", or didn't I?)

http://news.lilynet.net/?The-LilyPond-Report-27

Happy reading!

Valentin Villenave & David Kastrup.