Re: In-C style Typesetting?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: In-C style Typesetting?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:51:50 +0200

Am 08.08.2012 17:30, schrieb Gabriel Taubman:
Hi Ole,
Thanks for the help! That looks like it almost does the trick. If I add more bars though, then sometimes it wraps a measure strangely. See attached.

If I manually insert a \break, then that can fix it, but I was hoping to not need to manually insert breaks since this .ly files will be autogenerated. Do you have any ideas for how to get around that?

Hi Gabriel,

with the current bar line machanism, a workaround is a bit clumsy but doable.
See the attached file, I hope, it serves your needs.

Regards,

Marc
Thanks again!  I really appreciate the help.
Gabe