Old Style Numbers in Title

From: Loïc Chahine
Subject: Old Style Numbers in Title
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:31:57 +0200

Dear all,
In my scores, I use Adobe Caslon Pro for titles and other markups. But at least in the title, I would like to use old style numbers, because when I ‘Quartetto TWV 43:h3’ with big capitals for ‘TWV’ and big numbers for ‘43:h3’, I think it isn’t elegant. At least I can put ‘TWV’ into small caps. Is there a way to use this Old style numbers? Adobe Caslon Pro has this numbers…
Thanks in advance for your help!
L.C.