Publishers using LilyPond?

From: Daniel E. Moctezuma
Subject: Publishers using LilyPond?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 23:03:29 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if there are (well-known) sheet music publishing companies (or engraving services) using GNU LilyPond, if so which ones?

So far I know there are many composers/musicians on this list who use it, as well as web services providing an online IDE/editor, what about the companies/ engraving services?
It seems a lot of them had been focusing on Finale/Sibelius for a long time.

--
Daniel E. Moctezuma