Re: Paralellizing Lilypond [was: Re: Sibelius Software UK office shutsdo

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: Paralellizing Lilypond [was: Re: Sibelius Software UK office shutsdown]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

I know this topic changed from Sibelius going belly up to parallelization,
but I don't know where else to put it...

I'm a current Sibelius user who found Lilypond after panicking a little and
a doing quick web search for open source notation software. I don't know how
many other users may check out LP, but I love it so far. I just asked my
wife to choose among the same piece I printed using Sibelius, the Finale
demo, and LP, and she immediately pointed to the LP score and said "That
one's perfect."