Re: iOS problem with list

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: iOS problem with list
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:00:41 +0200

Don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but if not, I've noticed and confirmed on a variety of iOS devices that the digest mailing from this list come through garbled in the built-in mail apps. The contents show up but everything below is garbled and missing. Here is a screen shot:

Since my primary mail program is now the default one on my iPhone, does anyone have any suggestion of how to read the digests on iOS?

Best regards,

Arle