Re: chord/lyric lead sheet

From: Curt Siffert
Subject: Re: chord/lyric lead sheet
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:35:02 -0700

No - I use a chordii-like approach for an earlier part of
my process, but for this I want something that communicates
song structure more specifically.

I was able to improve the template by pulling in some
suggestions from the "spoken-music" part of the docs.
I have to put the length of the first measure at the end
of the first line of lyrics.

It gets rid of the warnings and will let me use odd meters,
but I still have that unnecessary space at the end of every
measure.  Does anyone have any ideas?  New template
appended below the quoted material below.