Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:52:21 +0100

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 03:02:29PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:

> The schedule would focus on stable release work and criteria on Friday,
> with the goal of getting most participants hands-on experience or at
> least exposure to GUB work.  Coursework goal is the release of 2.16, and
> getting the computing facilities up and running.

I'll reboot my university desktop into 10.04 so that we can build
releases on it.  I'll also bring a USB stick with the GUB repo and
all downloaded source files for GUB so that we don't need to
download 750 megs, for anybody who wants to try GUB on their own
laptops.

I assume that you have wifi?  and will get a VGA projector for at
least Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?

- Graham