Re: Unwanted notation appearing on TabStaff after glissando

From: Ben Eichler
Subject: Re: Unwanted notation appearing on TabStaff after glissando
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:41:58 +1200

In this case I was using 2.14.2-1, though I do have 2.15.95 on another computer. Thanks for the helpful tip, this just might be the convincing I need to start being an early adopter!

I agree, hideNotes is the ideal solution to the problem, and now that the functionality is fixed it seems there's no reason not to use it.