Re: subito dynamic after hairpin

From: Curt
Subject: Re: subito dynamic after hairpin
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:04:13 -0700

Yes, thanks to Tiresia.  I'll definitely switch to putting (subito) after the
dynamic.  Having the dynamic right after the hairpin solves all the hairpin
problems.  I'm just trying to figure out how to easily get the (subito) on the
same vertical level (consistently) as the dynamic now, while retaining the
proper position of the dynamic (centered below its note).