Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:19:06 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to arrive Friday early evening and stay till at least late
> Saturday night, possibly Sunday too.

Excellent.  How are you fitted regarding sleeping bag/mat/tent/camper?

The two Musescore developers have booked into a hotel next town (Waltrop
itself is pretty much booked solid), so it is conceivable that I need to
organize transportation anyway (the bus connections on the weekend are a
bit weak) and can ask them just where exactly they found cover.  Of
course, staying on the premise is more convenient, though compromising
comfort.

--
David Kastrup