Re: [for Italian users] how to translate "spanner"?

From: John Link
Subject: Re: [for Italian users] how to translate "spanner"?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:56:03 -0400

On Aug 23, 2012, at 8:34 PM, David Rogers wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:33:12 -0400
John Link <address@hidden> wrote:

How about "chiave inglese"?

In this particular context, "male water sheep" would do just as well,
wouldn't it? <grin>

Well, "male water sheep" is not Italian.

Don't mind me. I had a rough rehearsal today and I'm in a weird mood, trying to make a joke with the Italian translation (via google translate) of the British meaning of "spanner".

John Link

http://www.cdbaby.com/all/johnlink
http://www.myspace.com/johnlinkproject