Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: pls
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:55:21 +0200

Hey all,

does anybody mind me joining you tomorrow? We've been working on some
improvements of musicxml2ly. Our efforts are published on
https://github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. There is more to
come... We have also developed a basic scm2xml-export (no export of the
layout). We are looking for a way to contribute it to LilyPond.

So I hope to see you tomorrow?!

Cheers
patrick