Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:05:42 +0200

pls <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> does anybody mind me joining you tomorrow? We've been working on some
> improvements of musicxml2ly. Our efforts are published on
> https://github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. There is more
> to come... We have also developed a basic scm2xml-export (no export of
> the layout). We are looking for a way to contribute it to LilyPond.
>
> So I hope to see you tomorrow?!

Sleeping space will be a bit cramped unless you can camp here.  Just now
across the room Jan Nieuwenhuizen has revived some work of his from a
year ago with Rodolfo in the area of MusicXML export, so we obviously
have some interest in that area, and it would seem interesting to share
views and experience.

JPEG image

--
David Kastrup