Accompaniment of accordion (accords)

From: Jens Liebenau
Subject: Accompaniment of accordion (accords)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:50:55 +0200

Dear LilyPond user(s),

How can I realise an accompaniment of accordions (accords) in LilyPond?

I want to do it like the music publisher did in the attached sheet of music: with lower-case and capitalised letters for the different accords. Because I am not very well versed in accordions, could someone explain this notation to me?
Or is that notation more unusual?

Thank you very much in advance!

Jens Liebenau