Re: how to update the makerhythm-snippet

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: how to update the makerhythm-snippet
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:54:04 +0200

Dear Gilles,
thanks, it worke now.
You are right, it's not longer necessery, but I have some older files wich use this script.
I will try to update them and use changepitch instead.

> Dear community,
> I wanted to update this snippet:
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=390
> But without sucess. Any ideas how this can be done?

The snipped 390 has to be considered as deprecated because the snippet
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=654
does the same thing but is more powerful (it accepts for example
articulations).
So I would not mind to delete it, but if people do want to use it, we can,
as
usual now, use the Scheme function event-chord-wrap!
(see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/changes/index.html ).

So the line 76 (in the end of the makeRhythm function) :
           m)))
would become :
           (event-chord-wrap! m))))

Gilles