Seeking an editorial advisor

From: Jim Long
Subject: Seeking an editorial advisor
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:59:46 -0700

I am engraving a work for piano, and would appreciate the advice
of someone with an experienced eye for reviewing piano music for
clarity and aesthetics.  I don't mean Lilypond's aesthetics,
which as we know are quite good, I mean things more like choice
of enharmonic spellings, notation of rhythms using tied eighths
versus syncopated quarter notes, possible tweaking of ties in odd
note clusters or colliding voices, overlapping right- and
left-hand voices on one staff versus separate, etc.

This is not a for-profit venture, but rather a labor-of-love as a
thank-you for a former teacher of many years ago.  It also
involves copyrighted material, so sending it to the list for a
mass critique isn't suitable.

The piece is short (under 100 measures of piano staff, presently
five pages), not very technically difficult, and I pledge not to
squander your time with too many questions.  If you'd like to see
some of my puzzlements before you assess whether you have time to
help me with my questions, I'd be happy to reply off-list.

Thank you for your time!

Jim