Re: lilypondfile

From: pabuhr
Subject: Re: lilypondfile
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:31:40 -0700

   The vertical spacing between systems in lilypond-book is established by
   LaTeX, not LilyPond, so most spacing parameters will not be effective.

Ouch! 8-( Having to fuss with vertical spacing in two places is unfortunate,
especially since the latex version only gives a fixed spacing whereas lilypond
allows control at multiple levels. I don't think knowing the "number of files
already included in this snippet" is going to be helpful. Maybe I need to
directly include PS/PDF output from lilypond if I want them to be the same. 8-(

   Intersystem spacing in lilypond-book is documented in the usage manual,
   though possibly not really obvious:

Yes, I saw those macros but never imagined I would need them unless I have to
tweak after the fact.

Ok, I'll have to go back and rethink this one.