Re: wrong placement of timesignature (since 2.16)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: wrong placement of timesignature (since 2.16)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:03:08 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: Gagi Petrovic
To: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: wrong placement of timesignature (since 2.16)

Dear ponder, first of all: thank you for the newest version!

I noticed though, that since 2.16, the placement of TimeSignature is off in custom line-positions. I added an example to clarify this. Is this is bug or due to some new underlying mechanic?

Thank you!
Kind regards, Gagi

\version "2.16.0"

\relative c''{
\numericTimeSignature

 c2 d \time 3/4 e2. \time 4/4
\stopStaff
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'ledger-positions = #'(0)
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(-4 4)
\startStaff

 c2\rest c\rest R1 \time 3/4 c2.   c8 b a g  f g

Looks like a bug and critical regression. Bug squad, please enter this in the tracker.

--
Phil Holmes