Re: lilypondfile

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: lilypondfile
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:48:49 -0400

>>>>> "pabuhr" == pabuhr  <address@hidden> writes:

    pabuhr> I tried manually converting the ps to eps: ps2pdf generates
    pabuhr> a file that is unusable (go figure), and "convert" generates
    pabuhr> a low quality image (maybe one of the many parameters can
    pabuhr> fix this).

"convert -density' sometimes helps with this.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I value kindness to human beings first of all, and kindness to
animals. I don't respect the law; I have a total irreverence for
anything connected with society except that which makes the roads
safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and old men and women
warmer in the winter, and happier in the summer.

Brendan Behan (1923 - 1964)