Re: Parenthesized Hairpin

From: eluze
Subject: Re: Parenthesized Hairpin
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:06:39 -0700 (PDT)

David Nalesnik-2 wrote

> Below I've rewritten the snippet to show you how this might be done:

thanks David

now I see another problem (maybe I should open a new post or bug report for
it):

this example moves the hairpin to the right (on the first line) and in the
second line the text is just appended to the hairpin and thus appears below
the following note(s) - is there a way to fit it to the line-width?

to illustrate this, I use longer text on the left and right:

/parenthesizedHairpin = \hairpinBetweenText \markup \small "slowly " \markup
\small "………!"/

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n131765/hairpin%2Bbreak.png

Eluze