Re: problem with addTenuto

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: problem with addTenuto
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:31:58 +0200

Dear Phil,
Yes I've seen skipArti = \tag #skipCurrentArticulation s1*0
but do You think this can be used to filter out some artitulation-events, if needed, automatically?

2012/8/31 David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Stefan Thomas <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, thanks, I've got it. It's a small bug in copyArticulations, isn't
> it?

Yes and no.  Expecting a particular duration to be set is probably
optimistic after loading an external file.

However, there are some internal music expressions defined in
copyArticulations, and those have a duration of 1*0 as well.  Which is
weird if you actually look at them.

--
David Kastrup