Sagittal Notation with 2.16

From: Cole Ingraham
Subject: Sagittal Notation with 2.16
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:18:29 -0600

Hello list,
I have been using Graham Breed's implementation of Sagittal microtonal notation found here for a while now in 2.14. One feature that seems broken in 2.16 the \centaUp and \centsDown command. Due I guess to some internal change in lilypond, it still works for chords but single notes will no longer display the cent deviation. This behavior can be seen in the included examples (fig6.ly shows cents but adding \centsUp to any of the other files does nothing). The command is defined in sagji.ly.

I don't know of Graham is on the list but could anyone who is knowledgeable about recent API changes and knows scheme be able to help me fix this? Thanks for the help!

-Cole

--
http://www.coleingraham.com
http://www.glitchlich.com