Re: Sagittal Notation with 2.16

From: Cole Ingraham
Subject: Re: Sagittal Notation with 2.16
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:33:32 -0600

Thanks David, I hadn't seen that change.

Sorry, the files I'm referring to are on that page under the Just Intonation section, the link that says this zip file.

-Cole

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:28 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Cole Ingraham <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello list,
> I have been using Graham Breed's implementation of Sagittal microtonal
> notation found here <http://x31eq.com/lilypond/> for a while now in 2.14.
> One feature that seems broken in 2.16 the \centaUp and \centsDown command.
> Due I guess to some internal change in lilypond, it still works for chords
> but single notes will no longer display the cent
> deviation. This behavior can be seen in the included examples
> (fig6.lyshows cents but adding \centsUp to any of the other files does
> nothing). The command is defined in sagji.ly.
>
> I don't know of Graham is on the list but could anyone who
> is knowledgeable about recent API changes and knows scheme be able to help
> me fix this? Thanks for the help!

I can't find the files you are talking about.  The problem will be that
from tackling issue 2240.  Quick fixes can be done using the
event-chord-wrap! function, better fixes involve a rewrite.

--
David Kastrup