RE: Markup Query

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Markup Query
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 13:57:41 +0100

The solution I was struggling towards was

stamp = \markup{\concat { Engraved  \bold \date with  \with-url
#"http://lilypond.org/"; "LilyPond " } }

 I just never thought of the combination \markup and \concat in the definition
of my variable stamp - to busy thinking in c++ string
assignments.

Doh. Thanks for bearing with me