Re: glissando in LP 2.16

From: Tiresia GIUNO
Subject: Re: glissando in LP 2.16
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 00:47:39 +0200

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 06:48:22 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I found in the Regression Tests what I was looking for
> > (glissando-broken-multiple.ly).  It solves some points in my scores,
> > that I was afraid not to code in LP.  Really a wonderful job,
> > especially for contemporary music.
>
> Can you suggest some index and documentation entries?
>

>     Werner

Dear Werner,

you find attached 8 files: one .txt file containing seven
documentation entries and seven .ly files for each entry.

I tried to make examples for each different situation concerning
glissando one can find in (contemporary) music.

I "inspired" myself to other similar snippet in the Notation Reference
and I used two snippets found in the regression tests.

Please, feel free to change interpolate or ignore anything... and do
not hesitate to contact me again if you need.

Regards, TG