Re: One question - PNGs

From: eluze
Subject: Re: One question - PNGs
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 16:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Joshua Nichols wrote

> I am trying to export directly from LilyPond to png, with just the cropped
> snippet of music, and not something on an entire A4 piece of paper.
> Thoughts? Here's something I tried before, and I know I missing something:

try:

\paper{
  indent=0\mm
  line-width=120\mm
  oddFooterMarkup=##f
  oddHeaderMarkup=##f
  bookTitleMarkup = ##f
  scoreTitleMarkup = ##f
}

\relative c'' {
  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
  \override Staff.BarLine #'stencil = ##f
  \key eeses \major
  eeses
}

if you clearly indent lines within brackets it's easy to find the disturbing
commands!

Eluze