RE:Markup query

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE:Markup query
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:55:32 +0100

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 03:36:40 -0700 Graham Percival wrote

Notation A.10 is intended to give such a source of definitions.

>- Graham

Ah I had downloaded all twelve of the pdf manuals which I routinely search via
the Adnaced Search option to find inspiration and or
confusion.

Notation A.10 is in the html document which doesn't get searched routinely.

It does have a set of definitions although not all examples cover material in
the pdf manuals.

What is the recommended source, should I make the html my first port of call?