Re: Markup query

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Markup query
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:59:22 -0700

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 07:55:32PM +0100, Peter Gentry wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 03:36:40 -0700 Graham Percival wrote
>
> > Notation A.10 is intended to give such a source of definitions.
>
> Ah I had downloaded all twelve of the pdf manuals which I routinely search
> via the Adnaced Search option to find inspiration and or
> confusion.
>
> Notation A.10 is in the html document which doesn't get searched routinely.

It should also be present in notation.pdf.  If it's missing, that
would be a serious bug in our documentation-building system.

> It does have a set of definitions although not all examples cover material in
> the pdf manuals.

The HTML and pdf documentation should be identical, with one minor
difference in the beginning of Learning when it talks about
"clickable examples" for html.  If you see any other difference,
it's highly likely to be a bug; please report such problems to the
bug-lilypond mailing list.

- Graham