Re: RE:Markup query

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: RE:Markup query
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:46:25 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Gentry" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:22 AM

>From: Phil Holmes [mailto:address@hidden

Do you use my Noteworthy->Lilypond converter?

I certainly do and very useful it is too - minor issues it does output #(set-accidental-style 'piano-cautionary) which leads to an extra blank stave but a judicious use of UltraEdit allows quick change to sets of files :- #(set-accidental-style 'modern-cautionary) , insert of \version, tidy up of repeats using \repeat volta and some required markups that don't translate
such as trills and flow directions.

Please try the latest version. There are a lot of updates (and undocumented features...) and the new accidental syntax is used.

--
Phil Holmes