Re: slashSeparator-question

From: eluze
Subject: Re: slashSeparator-question
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Phil Holmes-2 wrote

maybe playing with the numbers below could achieve it:

\paper {
  mySlashSeparator = \markup {
      \left-align
      \raise #-2
      \combine
      \beam #4.0 #.2 #0.24
      \raise #0.7
      \beam #4.0 #.2 #0.24
  system-separator-markup = \mySlashSeparator
        system-system-spacing = #'(
        (basic-distance . 12)
        (minimum-distance . 5)
        (padding . 0)
        (stretchability . 99)
  )
}
\header {
}
\score {
  \new Voice {
    \repeat unfold 16 {
      c'''4 c' c' c' |
      c'4 c' c' c' |
      c4 c' c' c' | \break

maybe you also want to shift the sparator horizontally: simply use \hspace
#2 above or look for a more elaborated way in the German LilyPond forum:
http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=750.0

as  Phil mentioned there seems to be no collision avoidance.

Eluze