Re: not so nice horizontal spacing

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: not so nice horizontal spacing
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:48:01 +0200

Hi Stefan,

as far as I can see, the drum beats are exactly aligned to the time in the piano staffs below - the second drum beat is aligned to 3/4, like the rests in the piano staff below.

If you separate drum and piano staffs in separate scores, the alignment will be independent from each other.

Or you could contract the first 1/4 and 1/8 rests in the piano staff into a dotted quarter rest which would save some space on the piano staffs - doesn't look very good though.

Also, the spacing might get better if you got rid of the accidentals by supplying a correct key.

Best,
Robert