Beaming notes in different layers

From: jasonpiano25
Subject: Beaming notes in different layers
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:30:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm trying to beam some notes together that are in different layers, so my
strategy is to make duplicates of the notes and hide the duplicates by
making them transparent. By the way, this is for a Schenkerian graph. But
also, I'm not having any luck. I'll attach my current .ly file and a sketch
that I have that shows exactly what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks for any help.

Jason test.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n133233/test.ly>
Mahler_-_Symphony_3,_I_-_Back_Ground.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n133233/Mahler_-_Symphony_3%2C_I_-_Back_Ground.pdf>