Re: Help with musicxml2ly

From: TaoCG
Subject: Re: Help with musicxml2ly
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

pls-2 wrote
> Hi,
>
> can you replicate the error in a tiny example and post the .xml-file?
>
> Right now I can only guess. Is there a pickup measure? Are there multiple
> voices?
>
> patrick

Unfortunately no. It's a very complex piece which I got in Sibelius format
which I exported then to musicxml hoping I'd be able to convert it to
lilypond. Actually I have no idea how musicxml works.
It has no pickup measure but definitely multiple voices.

You think if it's too complex musicxml2ly can't handle it?
Maybe I'll just have to copy it by hand.

Tao