Re: parenthesize chord

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: parenthesize chord
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:40:40 -0500

Hi Tao,

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM, TaoCG <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden wrote
>> One of many possible hacks...

Here's my hack!

A while back I was experimenting with defining new grobs, and a
chord-parenthesizer was one of them.  It's based on a rewrite of
`arpeggio-engraver.cc' and incorporates material from `stencil.scm'
(to draw the parentheses) and uses the approach found in the
regression test `scheme-text-spanner.ly'.

I updated this to work with 2.16.0, but that's about it.

It's a lot of code, I know, but hopefully it will be useful.

-David