LSR 82 does not work with lily 2.16 (and convert-ly)

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: LSR 82 does not work with lily 2.16 (and convert-ly)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:19:14 +0200

Hello,

Michel reported on the French users mailing list that the music
function "addStac" as defined in LSR 82
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=82
does not work anymore with lilypond 2.16.
http://lilypond-french-users.1298960.n2.nabble.com/Ajout-de-staccato-td7578476.html

convert-ly only change the version number, without affecting the code,
there is no error or warning but "addStac" does not add staccati
anymore.

I'm not a scheme expert, I know David changed the internals and syntax
of music functions (something with # becoming $), as well as changes
about EventChord or new commands such as define-event-function or
define-scheme-function, etc.
but I do not know how to update "addStac" so that it works with 2.16.

Some help to change the code for Michel?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Xavier

--