Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:45:00 +0200

On 26 Sep 2012, at 14:06 , Urs Liska wrote:

Oh yeah, that's something I'd second.
In an ideal world these windows wouldn't only go into the same file but into the same piece of music.

TexShop does this (partly) for you: 2 windows can be open on one and the same file, updates in one window are immediately live in the other. Very, very handy, I use it every day. But then why not have an editor which can do e.g. 4 windows, so I can edit four voices of a SATB piece in parallel? At least confihurable so if you want edit a complete orchestra (on a large screen :-) )

Regards,
Wim.