Re: Free online courses

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Free online courses
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 08:38:39 +0200

Il 01/10/2012 02:37, David B. Stocker ha scritto:
I'm currently taking the course "Learn to Program: The Fundamentals"
which demonstrates programming fundamentals using Python.

I'm a veteran LilyPond user, with absolutely no programming experience.
It occurs to me that this may be a way for people who may want to
contribute to LilyPond but who are not programmers by day to perhaps get
their feet wet.

https://www.coursera.org/category/cs-programming

Hi David

thanks for sharing this link!
I've just signed to the course, I want to give python another try :)

Recently I found out also these free courses:
http://www.codecademy.com/learn

Quite interesting for beginners..
--
Federico