Re: Change clef glyph

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Change clef glyph
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:22:00 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>
To: "Platonov" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 3:24 PM

Hello,

On 2 October 2012 15:18, Platonov <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to customize or add some clef glyphs (e.g. old style c clefs instead of the current ones). Presumably it can be done using fontforge, but do you have any pointers on which font is located where? I found Emmentaler and Feta fonts,
in several sizes. Do I have to edit each file?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/modifying-the-feta-font

also if you are interested in someone who has also done this see:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/gonville/

James

Also

If it's different mensural C clefs, you might find I've already done it.

--
Phil Holmes